Types of cookies
- Technical cookies do not require the user's consent and are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the contracting party or user to provide such a service" (see Art. 122, paragraph 1 of the Code). They can be subdivided into navigation or session cookies, and ensure normal navigation and use of the website.
- Analytical cookies are comparable to cookies and other technical identifiers only if
- they are only used to produce aggregate statistics and in relation to a single site or mobile application;
- at least the fourth component of the IP address is masked in the case of third parties;
- third parties refrain from combining analytics cookies, thus minimised, with other processing (customer files or statistics of visits to other sites, for example) or passing them on to other third parties. However, third parties are permitted to produce statistics with data from several domains, websites or apps that can be traced back to the same publisher or business group.
- Profiling cookies are used to monitor and profile users during browsing, study their movements and web browsing or consumption habits, including for the purpose of sending targeted and personalised service advertisements.
This site does not use profiling cookies, only technical cookies.
Types of cookies that may be used by the website
|SESSxxx||Until the browser is closed||This cookie is only used in areas reserved for the data controller and registered users (technical login cookies). It prevents the need to log in several times during a single browser session.|
|_pk_id*||13 months||Used by Matomo Analytics to store a unique user ID.|
|_pk_ses*||30 minutes||Used by Matomo Analytics to store a unique user ID.|
|vuid||2 years||Used by Vimeo to store user usage history.|
|GPS||Until the browser is closed||Used by YouTube to store the user's geographic location.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||6 months||Used by YouTube to estimate bandwidth.|
|YSC||Until the browser is closed||Used by YouTube to store and track interaction.|
Statistical third party cookies
Third-party social sharing cookies
Pages containing an article may contain so-called "social plug-ins", i.e. tools that allow, by clicking on certain buttons (widgets), the content of the page to be shared on various social networks to which the user is subscribed. This website does not manage such third-party cookies and their use here is solely for the purpose of sharing our content, which the user actively accepts by clicking on the appropriate buttons.
For information, please consult the "Privacy" pages of each social network
Third-party cookies for videos
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can usually modify your browser settings to disable cookies.
The "Help" section of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent the browser from receiving cookies and other technologies used to track users, how to have the browser notify you of the receipt of such technologies, or how to disable them altogether. By disabling cookies your navigation on the site may be limited.
For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using: